Thursday, July 29, 2010

Turkish oil wrestling

TURKISH OIL WRESTLING, with additions




This blog is dedicated to all those who have lost someone dear, and would rather think about other things than dwell on their loss.

If you would know what in the name of Pete these Turkish gentlemen are doing digging into each other's pants, click here.

The pics, I think, nee no description. I sent out a bunch a couple of years age. These are new to me. Makes me wish we weren't such prudes. Perhaps we aren't, anymore. More on that later. I have an idea that we were much more prudish when some of us were young; Kenneth Clark's The Nude wouldn't make a ripple now; then, when I was young, it created quite a stir.

















































And this is the way it was done in my day:











No comments: