Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gaza through defensive and sympathetic Israeli eyes

Gaza is usually presented by news media and google images like this (DON'T BOMB IRAN!):





The following images are presented by an Israeli (Pictures Of The Real Gaza (Album 1) | Israel Muse Portal) whose intention, I think, is to show another side of Gaza, and one more favorable to Israel.

The life-as-ordinary of the pictures surprised and delighted me.  I do not think they excuse the Israeli Settlements moving onto Palestinian land, nor the second-class citizenship imposed on Palestinians living in Occupied Territories, and I like the images quite a bit.  Thanks to the blog author!

I would like to be in Gaza, so like Honolulu, it seems, to see for myself.






















































No comments: